|This folder houses all the requests that expired or pieces that have no submit link. I will randomly request them again in the future, if possible.|
- all members are accepted automatically
- if your work was requested, please join/watch us!
- submissions must be of high quality and contain non-human animal(s), plant(s), or fungi/lichen. We do not accept fantasy animals, unless they are only altered in minor ways from the real animal (e.g. larger, different color, wings).
- we do not accept submissions that contain humans, unless it is just a hand or some other small part
- we will accept animals in fantasy scenarios (such as animals wearing clothes or doing human activities), but only if the animals depicted still look like actual animals
- we only accept high quality work
- we only accept works that have a proper photograph or scan taken of them
- we do not accept WIPs
- if you remove your work from this group without explanation, we may ban you from the group
- we understand that we have a lot of folders. If you really don't know what folder it goes in, just drop it in and we will move it to the proper folder. However, please be aware that we concentrate on non-photographic works, so if you are submitting photography, please submit to the "Photography" folder. Thanks!
- there is a daily limit of 4 submissions
- we reserve the right to decline any submissions. You will not receive an explanation why because I run 12 groups and do not have time to explain, but try not to take it personally. We may even accept some of your submissions and reject others.
- please feel free to submit other people's works from your favorites folders. We would appreciate it!
- we focus mainly on other forms of traditional art but will accept beautifully composed photographs
- please submit photography ONLY to the "Photography" folder
- input and suggestions are always welcome
|More Journal Entries|